Interview Tips and Advice
Amongst other things employers are testing some all of the following when they ask you interview questions:
- Your verbal and written communication skills
- your interpersonal skills
- your flexibility
- your ability to multitask
- your negotiation skills
- how confident you are
- how quickly you think on your feet
- some questions even test to see what sort of sense of humour you have. You could even come prepared with a joke just in case the employer asks you to tell a joke.
Amongst other things employers are looking to see how efficient, pragmatic and calm you are under pressure. If you are applying for a leadership job then they also test your managerial/leadership skills as well as your ability to motivate and drive others.
Think about answers such questions before you enter an interview, and you will be better prepared.